the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

Hello Worldie Sholdie, hows your nanny poo going?

Alright, woke up in the morning, with my mom's usual nagging about my room being messy. After which, I was so super into getting my room cleaning, I thought of clearing out the shelves of those dumb & old books. Doing so, I came across this encyclopedia on Children's Health. So exciting. So I took the book & sat down at the dining table & started browsing through it.

THEN, one of the workers doing the renovation, in the unit above ours, came down & forewarned us that the drilling's going start soon.

** Must mention the worker lah, got tattoo what! Ahahhaha, my obsession.

ALRIGHT, then sometime later, Syafiqah calls up saying she's crashing over at my crib. I don't know what to say uh. So I say okay. Then later, she change her mind of crashing today. She'll be crashing some other day. So I blasted to Little India with Mom & friend.

Here's what I saw at Little India
- White people
- Gay people
- Indian people
- More people

!)?& Let's sidetrack for the better good of my dear soul.
Bitches/Bastards the world's full of them ah? If only they weren't there, and we didn't have friends who were like that. Adapting and Adjusting for the better good. Oh to !#@ hell with that. Whatever lah. No words to say also. You just get annoyed with these kind of people and then back to reality, spend your time wisely. Do not be bothered ith such people.

i <3 my friends! :D

{ let's hope the right ppl get the right msg }