the OMGoddess.

Sunday

Last night/This morning was crazy uh. I was sleepy & mad. Huahuahua. Okay.

Dad, Mom & I went to the airport. Seriously, those neon lights made me blind. Nonsense, how you want people to drive like that eh? Ooh, and the airport was go shacking cold. Oh yeah, must adjust the temperature in the arrival hall to that of the winter in America/Europe right. Then what about those Aussies? They having summer what! (I want their beaches. It's okay, I'll invite you guys to my very own beach one day, near future)

Okaaaaay, & at the carpark. OMFG. I saw !@&^ hot ones & shitass slimeballs. BIKES vs SCOOTERS. When I entered the arrival hall, just one look at their faces, you can tell which biker category they belong too!

& the rest that happened is a secret :D Nyahaha. MY NAME IS ANTHONY GONSALVES, & the rest is mega retarded even thought its the truth!