the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

my previous post is stupid. truly. it's actually literally dedicated to my brother. hmzz. today was fun. from pe to concert to going back home with my blooder to whacking my sister to listening to loud music. basically it was a fun day. my sister came home today to spend some time and she stayed the whole afternoon and evening. and now ya, i'm recounting. bhai and i keep on bullying her. though she's older. but ya. you know its fun. two blacks get together to beat up an orange. haha. fun. k relax. but however much i bully my sister. i'm always afraid of her. she's like my second mommy. ka-ching. at least me and my sister talk constructively from anything to bollywood to nothing to the cuteness level of barrack obama to osama bin laden. haahaha. obama and osama. the love. anyways. me and bhai talk nonsense like how my bhai petitioned to his school principal for sec 2s to wear long pants. and he won. me and blooder hardly talk. ka-ching.