the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

i failed my napfa run. and i'm glad i did. because even if i did pass, my results wont be as good as a re-run in school during pe lessons. well you see the various factors that affect the speed of your run. 1. the hot hot sun that shines down and you and blinds you. however when compared to the PE lesson which is the first period of a monday, the weather's so cooling plus the distance seems smaller and motivation to run increases. that has happened okay. i tried it before, and i ran faster by 3 minutes.

ooh, then my brother was nice. we went back school, and then he gave me $10 to go opposite by whatever i like and a pepsi for him. waah. okay, then we went back home, so nice. lol, my brother eh. HAHAHA. okay and i told him about my run, then he was like, you're good at sprints but not short distances.. then i was like there's a difference.

lakshmi got a hot sundae?!?! nvm, but we enjoyed ourselves before leaving school mah. climbing up 3 storeys to get her blouse NOT look at anyone. oh and i saw the same person again, when i was going home, my life is damn sadistic.

then i came home, my mom when down, and my sister called, and i crapped about the whole day to her. and she listened, thats what i like about her. you will never know if she's getting bored of you or not, but she'd still listen to you and actually give her opinion on it, like damn constructive, and she'd even give me spoken english lessons, today i learnt how to pronounce - adrenaline and learnt a new word - profound and how to use it. see.

superwoman has her own reasons, live with it.