the OMGoddess.

Monday

waah, so cool, i got new shoes, with choices of different coloured shoe laces. today i wore black and white each on different shoes. lol. racial harmony wad. so i wore black and white. to represent the blacks and whites, forget the browns, they're represented by me. HAHAHA. today damn stupid aka funny early in the morning i get a call on my house phone - "where are you?" LOL, of course i'm at home. after school during extra lessons, "Bellagio" presented at last, my social studies group, darn it was short, and sweet, and everyone was happy, cause can go home early. HAHAH, thank us thank us. but darn it, it was raining, no umbrella lorh. then we'll go opposite had lunch and jalan jalan in the rain to the MRT. thank goodness for racial harmony, i borrowed this RED shawl, and covered my books aka babies and myself with it. and i went all nuts. making funny noises, sounds and talking practically crap. finally, we reached mrt station, darn it, my shoe damn big lorh. and damn loose. cannot even walk fast, forget running. i couldnt get my 1 min train and had to wait for 10 mins. WHICH I'M HAPPY ABOUT. if not, i wouldnt have smelt the new body spray. LOL. " i admit, i stole that body spray " oh yes, by body spray, i think i'm damn random, during biology which was after recess, we're in the lab. then salomone's there with adidas on him, and i go - is that adidas for men perfume? the game spirit or something? then he goes- why, you're brother uses it? then i go - no la, **** lol...