the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

I FEEL SO DAMN LETHARGIC TO POST ANYTHING :D
we're assholes :D you know? :D and i'm not a stalker anymore okay!! which equals to i'm not a bully either :D i'm surprised stalking can be considered bullying -.- YAYAYA. i have stalker also.
oh yea, i was suprised that we have a have suprised maths test. then i was again suprised that we have no suprise maths test -.- HAHAHA. gosh -.- i think i can go crazy with people in front of me having scotch tapes as bracelets, asking me to break rulers and with a person beside me asking me to play musical charades and labels me a ruler-breaker, and makes a song out of it -.-
SCHOOL IS FUN, glad it started :D NOT for the reason you think i like it, i like it because its fun everyday ah. serious. :D fine fine, i came home from 'Velocity' and happened that we were gonna go to Novena Medical Centre which was at 'Velocity' -.- i could have just stayed there instead of making double rounds -.- oh yea, since we were at a private clinic, happened that i observed the likes of biology and social studies, LOL. the doctor was telling me about cardiovascular heart disease and with the lumen getting smaller -.- you see, i was sitting outside getting bored, then the doctor was surprisingly free and started talking medical with me -.-
my sister told bhaiya things last night! and she was gonna tell me that same things today! but i know it long ago :D HAHAHA. bhaiya's reaction was - "omg, you're getting older" yes shit bhaiya, he's asking me to vacuum him room before he arrives, and i just might have to lend him my phone AGAIN like last year! :D wait its nothing to smile about