the OMGoddess.

Saturday

i have a very rascist comment up on my mind (: which i wont mention ah. LOL.
seriously, i should be studying right now. but i get distracted by everything in my room.
happy birthday to my eldest brother! (: we cut the cake just now. and it read " happy birthday to ajeeta and indrajit " my brother blew the big candle. i blew the small candle (: wah. k. i loved your blueberry cake swati. yea. you owe me things ok.
my second post for the day btw. second. see. i'm bored. of studying. fine fine. i'm going to study now. -.- bhaaaiya. you die (: for don't know what apparent reason. i cleaned your room btw. give me 20 bucks. everyone's giving me 20 bucks. (: money. money. money.
i'm dying in two years. cheers to the big bang theory and black hole. which better appear in two years (: