the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

From Amira' Blog.

your life were a movie, what would your soundtrack be?

Here’s how it works:
1) Open your music library
2) Play it on shuffle mode
3) For every question, type out the song that’s playing.
4) New question, click next.
5) Don’t lie.

Opening Credits: Won't Go Home W/O You - Maroon 5
- Its not over tonight, give me one more chance, i wont go home w/o u okay? :P

Waking Up: Impacto - Daddy Yankee
- let's just wake up in the club instead

When I’m stuck: 4 Minutes - Madonna
- yessah, give me just 4 minutes, i'd fix it right away!

First Day of school: I Fell in Love with the DJ - Chenelle
- i'm bad company, ooh ooh ooh, i'd get you intoxicated every weekend

Fight Song: Cookie Jar - Gym Class Heroes
- so am i fighting for the cookie jar? my hands my hands my hands my han-uh

Prom: Cyclone - T-Pain
- i cud hear this song during Hindi SA2 2008! ALL NIGHT LONG!

Exercising: I Put On - Young Jeezy
- i put on for my city, to get fit, no?

When Life’s OK: Swagga Like Us - Various
- when life's ok, swagga like us, oooh.

Graduation Day: T-shirt - Shontelle
- okay people, give me ur t-shirts, i'd wear yours everyday ah, np np

A Level Results: Whatever You Like - T.I
- baby you can have whatever you like, but {not sex so wet so tight} WAD? its part of the song

Cooking: Womanizer - Britney Spears
- i know what you are! you woo women into cooking! scoundrel!

Mental breakdown: All I Ever Wanted - Basshunter
- all i ever wanted, was to see u smiling, to make u mine, why dont you see. ASS, made me breakdown :D

Driving: Whatever You Like - Nicole
- ladies & gentlemen, i know wat you want! CARRERA 4.0 thanks.

Flashback: So Sick - Neyo
- gotta change my answering machine, i'm getting married. ridiculous.

Wedding: Dangerous - Akon
- dear hubby, i know u cant help but to notice me from across e street, but i'm dangerous:D

Sex Scene: Superstar - Lupe Fiasco
- xP we do it like superstars. HHAHA.

Birth Of A Child: Heartbreaker - Will.I.Am
- {Hubby: I want a girl} Doctor: Congrats! You have a son! {Hubby: Heartbreaker}

Final Battle: Just Stand Up - Rihanna
- I sware i'm not dying from cancer! izzie made me get this song, but things get better.

Death Scene: Hot N Cold - Katy Pery
- you change your mind like a girl changes clothes. c'mon i'm dying have some mercy.

Funeral Song: Human - The Killers
-Pay my respects to grace and virtue
Send my condolences to good
Give my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could
And so long to devotion
You taught me everything I know
Wave goodbye
Wish me well..
You've got to let me go

End Credits: If That's Okay With You - Shayne Ward
- Step up and be with you, If thats okay with you