the OMGoddess.

Saturday

The rules & regulations

1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
2) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
-------------------------------------------------------

1. I am a clean freak who likes organization. But I've never reflected it in my day to day life.

2. Half the ghost stories i tell are impromptu, all fake, imagination.

3. I like to get wounds, then let them heal, then peel them.

4. I am very self-conscious.

5. I'm interested in other languages 0.x

6. ( I feel so nerdy )

7. I am shy, very shy, highly shy, damn shy.

8. I like pretty things, not pink.

9. I want to see my paternal grandfather.

10. I dig my nose too often. HAHAHAHA.

The Ten Lucky People!
1-10. Anyone who reads this.