the OMGoddess.

Sunday

OkAy.

Last week, watched The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
with Lyn, Ajeeta, Feen, Shady
(in terms of sitting order in the theater)
*And coincidentally, we saw Felicia Chin filming too*
(I still don't recall seeing Felicia Chin in movies)
*I must be outdated in terms of Singapore-made movies*
And yes, I haven't been watching any Hindi movie.

Then on Friday,
I had a skin irritation,
which cause my face *the whole area below my eyes* to turn red.
So they were red, and swollen,
so I looked chubby,
and my cheeks were ultra hot.
Like hot, aka endothermic reaction.
And I was trying to burn Izzie with my cheeks,
and a few times I managed to do so.
She kept screaming out loud.

Later on in the day,
my face started itching like !^!$#
so Shmi helped me get ice from the drink stall!

During CCA, we just played and played,
which was fun.

On Saturday,
there was a hindi progess test,
or class test,
for the essay part,
we've got two topics to choose from.

1. Terrorism
2. About a movie which had a deep impact on you.

i chose no.2 and the movie was benjamin button
since it was the latest movie i watched,
and though it had no affect on me,
i crapped and kept staring at the paper.

*Yes, people did cheat.