the OMGoddess.

Monday

:D i smiled for no reason :D just read this forward message about complaining less :D gosh. why so many things of the same topic circulating around me. recently i watched the hindi version of Bruce Almighty which equals to be happy with what you have. okay, fine i will be. -.-
i saw it with my own eyes today, even when there is no teacher in the class, everyone sits down but makes alot of noise. well because today i left early, i was wondering why is everyone sitting down -.- but when i got out of class, saw a few of my classmates. then i realised, my class had students from other classes -.-
then i was 'insert-adjective' to the bus interchange since i was meeting my mom on the way. then came across these classmates who call themselves - 'JIM' - who were apparently high from Ramadan fever. :D okay ya, so walked til the mrt station with them and there on i started 'insert-adjective'.
i actually noticed this private housing estate called 'King George' or something, very creepy. reminded me of Fraser's Hill which is in Malaysia, somewhere on the way to Genting Highlands. hahaha, then i got so creeped out. :D
the receptionist at the ICA building good eh. as in everything happened so fast, i din know i was registering for an IC. :D the next thing i know my left thumbprint rejected :X haha, serious, then i thought my thumb some kind of automatic machine with the woman at the counter operating it :D LOL.
omg, i slept for 2 hours :D which means i cannot sleep, thus i have to study D: okay ya, i better go on to do chemistry. and have 2 hours of chemistry tmw. first and last period. D: just realised i haven't done social studies SBQ either :D don't complain. got people in Africa who WANT to study. unlike me - damn aimless.