the OMGoddess.

Friday

there's something with me and bad hair days for this week. :D lol, school was fine -.- many people from other schools didn't go school today i found out. LOL. wonder why i went.

i left my goodness screw in class during recess, and i did something very bad D: so bad of me. then when i got back to class, i was back in my senses and working well.

then when school ended somehow i became high, just because my brother was sending me home. so i sat at the carpark enjoying the nature and taking pictures. i scared the freaking daylights out of 'IC' because i sat meditating in the middle of nowhere. HAHA. then a couple more teachers later on.

then i reached that place for hindi examination. you know our invigilator was so much nicer than our freaking hindi teacher of 2 years, no serious. and i drank coffee - my first time -.- haha

then my brother came and brought batman's and me back home :D