the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

I'm not loving you, the way I wanted to
What I had to do, had to run from you
I'm in love with you but the vibe is wrong
And that haunted me, all the way home
So you never know, never never know,
Never know enough, 'til it's over love
'Til we lose control, system overload
Screamin' "No! No! No! N-No!"
I'm not loving you, the way I wanted to
See I wanna move, but can't escape from you
So I keep it low, keep a secret code
So everybody else don't have to know

when the world calls us bitches
we don't bitch you back
unless we really feel the urge to
like we even bother about stupid things

all these while i knew only one bitch
seriously, i have a thing against indians

-- i just showed my brother that post --

and he's completely unfaced.
lol. i love my brother

and i love to study
keeping in mind exams end soon
and i love [insert-adjective]
life's so green on both sides