the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

Ajeeta's blog looks screwed right now.  It doesn't look user-friendly at all. What am I to do about it? Ajeeta's busy. Busy studying. Which is good! Now whenever you come to Ajeeta's blog, you'll listen to good music! Isn't that terrible? Okay.

Sidetrack*} Almost everyone's seeing that person, and straight away they tell me they've seen that person. Fine, you saw that person. What difference does it make to me now? I've adopted this attitude and I'm unfaced if you see that person at the MRT station or in school from the MPS. It simply makes no difference to Ajeeta now onwards.

Sidetrack*} Oh but I'm faced and difference is made if you see ANY member from Call. You know why? Because Ajeeta has just become a fan/supporter of a Pakistani band called - Call! Ironically, I listen to Hindi and English songs, but I don't like any band from the US/UK/Australia or India. I like a Pakistani band called - Call! Ajeeta likes that! 

Sidetrack*} I like sending people letters now! My letters are colourful and nonsensical. But at least they make you move a corner of your mouth! (That means smile!)